I'm going to do my best to post once a month. Keep checking back.

4.30.2017

April 2017

We went up to Shipshewana for the weekend with the Rodriguez side. We squeezed lots of fun into twenty-four hours. 
Lunch with Scherings sans dads. That's nine kids to two adults. 
Ryder loves wearing his dad's old shirts. 
Hudson and I tagged along with my mom's field trip to the Children's museum.
Coloring Easter eggs
Easter 
Ha!
Brandon sent me this picture while I wasn't at home. Homework is boring!
Our neighbors bought the boys ice-cream cones. Made us look forward to summer. 
Happy 88th, Papa Al!
Morgan and Adam's wedding. 
Ryder was so intent on knowing when the couple was going to kiss so he could hide his face. 
Noah was the only one who would dance. He made a friend and they were dancing away.
Best hotel set up thus far. We laid the boys vertical on the bed, so three could fit. 
Then Noah was so happy to be in his special bed. He got in there a good thirty minutes before we went to bed and when he woke up in the morning he just played in there happily. 
We ended the month with five stitches after a park incident. Hudson was a trooper. 

No comments: